Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger could return to movies?

Arnold Schwarzenegger is willing to consider a return to the movies, he said in an interview to mark his departure from the post of governor of California on Monday.
Schwarzenegger told Variety magazine [paywall] he had not yet decided what to do with his future, but confirmed that acting was on the list of possibilities. The Austrian-born former bodybuilder recently took a cameo in the Sylvester Stallone action movie The Expendables, further signalling, perhaps, his willingness to return to the big screen following seven years in political office.
"The list is a long list of things I can do, but nothing I can concentrate on until I am literally, totally out of office," Schwarzenegger said. "For me the joy of life is not to know, and you get into it and you kind of figure it out. I love that. I don't like safety nets. I am not a believer in that … So you go in there with an open mind and you have to learn very quickly."

ReadMore:

No comments:

Post a Comment